Endocrine System Herbal Formula PA
Endocrine Formula provides the body with the specific nutrients it needs to maintain balance in the reproductive systems and other glands of the endocrine system.
Endocrine glands exert their control on the body by producing hormones. The female reproductive hormones are estrogen and progesterone, while the male hormone is testosterone.
Reproductive regeneration takes place when the body is able to strengthen hormonal control, improving most all of the body processes.
Endocrine Formula also nourishes the body’s adrenal responses; and because the adrenal glands govern the body’s general response to stress, this special nourishment allows the body to balance its nervous system, stabilizing the emotional sense of stress management.
A laboratory study has shown that Endocrine Formula given to male animals increased production of testosterone to peak levels. Endocrine Formula is a complex formulation of many whole foods that enhances the powers of the body and provides a nutritional platform for the body’s use. Its ingredients are interwoven through unique processing to maximize nutritional value.
- Strengthens the heart, kidney, spleen, stomach and liver
- Feeds, nourishes and energizes the glandular system (endocrine, or hormone, system), particularly those that relate to reproduction
- Slows down the aging process and preserves youthful vitality (Chinese found evidence that the body ages as its reproductive system declines and by strengthening the reproductive system the aging process is slowed down)
- Regenerates the reproductive system
- Feeds the ovaries
- Helps with pregnancy and birth
- Helps with PMS problems
- Balances the emotional body (anger, depression, etc.)
- Balances potassium
- Helps the brain
- Brings oxygen to the cells
- Helps with circulation
- Enhances body’s ability to recover from illness or injury
- May increase red blood count
- Decreases cholesterol levels
- Helps with the removal of toxic materials in the blood
- Decreases allergic reactions, including hay fever relief
- Reduces wrinkles
Hormones Are the messengers in the body:
- They communicate in our body
- 95% of hormones consist of protein
- Many today suffer under hormone disabilities
- People have difficulty digesting protein